Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Batman Begins

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Batman Begins

    Who else is looking forward to this? Im fired up for it thats for sure. Its getting great reviews as well. I believe it comes out Weds.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    It starts Wednesday @ Coeburn.

    We're having an employee showing tomorrow night. I just hope all the hype surrounding it won't lead to a huge let down. Just have to wait and see though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    ...that place aint plannin on hirin anytime soon are they??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    actually we are.... just drop by and put in an application with Leslie. We're looking for someone to re-place Sarah it's a pie job honestly. Not good pay but it's fun.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    how much can you usually pull in a month??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    during summer I make around 200 a paycheck so 400 a month. It will be more soon because of people @ work going on vacation which is why we are hiring.. prolly pulling 500-600 a month. Plus you still get days off during the week and weekends days. Not the best paychecks but for the hours/work it's well worth it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    I have my doubts about Batman...The first batman was byfar the best. Jack Nicholson did a great Joker. Batman 2 sucked. Batman 3 was good thanks in large part to Jim Carrey. Batman 4 I don't think I ever watched the entire thing, wasnt that the one with Uma and Arnold?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    as long as i can make a vehicle and insurance payment, im fine...and that's only about 180 bucks a month, so that job would do me fine..
    i'll prolly be down soon to put in an application, probably tomorrow..what time can i come down there to get one???
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have my doubts about Batman...The first batman was byfar the best. Jack Nicholson did a great Joker. Batman 2 sucked. Batman 3 was good thanks in large part to Jim Carrey. Batman 4 I don't think I ever watched the entire thing, wasnt that the one with Uma and Arnold?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    totaly different Batman. This new movie has nothing to do with those movies
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman Begins

    around 4ish until 10 try not to show up during the Batman rush though b/c I'm sure we'll be swamped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •